Warehouse buildings are strategically located near major transportation hubs, shipping ports and international airports.Learn More
Explore Our Asset Classes
Our signature flex buildings are ideal for a range of uses, from general office to light industrial and laboratory.Learn More
Full-service hotels have been incorporated into the development of our mixed-use communities.Learn More
Designed for the “Work, Live, Play” lifestyle, these communities include a variety of walkable amenities.Learn More
Single-story, two-story and Class ‘A’ multi-story office buildings offer built-to-suit interiors and best-in-class amenities.Learn More
Our residential communities feature single-family homes, luxury multi-family buildings, and amenity-rich senior living.Learn More
National, regional and local retailers provide amenities to our business parks and the surrounding communities.Learn More
Onsite self-storage facilities serve as a valuable amenity to residents and business throughout the surrounding community.Learn More
Featuring 22 to 24-foot clear ceiling heights, 30-foot column spans, and an abundance of loading docks, our warehouse buildings are conveniently located near major transportation hubs, and offer the ideal space for logistics and storage operations.
St. John Properties has perfected the flex / research and development building, which allows clients the ability to combine office and manufacturing space in one location.
Most flex/R&D buildings offer 30-foot-wide column spacing, 16 to 18-foot clear ceiling heights, and dock or drive-in loading for maximum flexibility. The addition of generous landscaping and onsite parking makes these buildings ideal for a wide variety of users.
Flex Building Features
- 30 ft. wide column spacing
- 80-100 ft. deep
- 10-18 ft. clear ceiling height
- Parking in front for pedestrian entry
- Truck loading in rear with dock and drive-in loading
- Expansive front glass lines
- Direct entry with 24/7 hour access
- Campus environment with abundant landscaping
- Tenants may occupy a single bay, multi bays, or an entire building
Hotels are included in all three of our mixed-use communities at Greenleigh, Maple Lawn and Melford Town Center, and offer conference and event facilities to business and residential clients.
Our gaming division also owns the 316-room Best Western Plus Boomtown Casino Hotel in Reno, NV. The hotel features six restaurants, two pools and family fun center, the hotel is located in the foothills of the Sierras near Lake Tahoe.
- Developed in partnership with Somerset Companies
- 1,000-acre mixed-use community
- 2,200 residential units comprised of single-family, townhomes and luxury apartments
- More than 1.8 million square feet of office, flex/R&D and retail, a hotel, and a 5-acre park
- Developed in partnership with Greenebaum Enterprises
- 600-acre traditional neighborhood development
- 1,300 home sites including single-family, townhomes and condominiums
- More than 2 million square feet of commercial space
Melford Town Center
- Developed by St. John Properties
- 466-acre comprehensive mixed-use community
- Development plans include 1,400 single-family and multi-family residential units, three hotels, and 140 luxury senior living suites
- Currently comprised of more than 850,000 square feet of office, flex/R&D space
Class ‘A’ Office
Our multi-story buildings offer attractive exteriors and landscaping, striking lobbies and welcoming common areas – perfect for a corporate headquarters.
These direct-entry buildings offer 24-hour access, inviting landscaping and plentiful free parking, making them the ideal home for a variety of business.
Two-story office buildings off an over-under design, allowing each suite to retain direct-entry in a campus-like environment with onsite amenity areas.
St. John Properties has partnered on the development and construction of over 2,600 residential units, located primarily throughout our mixed-use communities at Greenleigh, Maple Lawn and Melford Town Center, Our residential portfolio includes apartment complexes, townhomes, condominiums and single-family homes.
Retail space accounts for nearly two million square feet of St. John Properties’ portfolio. Retailers are contained within neighborhood shopping centers, and at our regional mall in Harrisburg, PA.
Inline retail buildings, in addition to pad sites and land are also available at select business communities.
St. John Properties has constructed two self-storage facilities comprising of 1,895 total units at business communities in Maryland.
The climate controlled facilities offer round-the-clock access with computerized gates and 24-hour video monitoring, and are popular among businesses of all sizes that have off-site storage requirements. Both facilities are managed by Extra Space Storage.