- Lakeshore Plaza Shopping Center Schedules Free Holiday Event for Saturday, December 11 from 10 am to 3 pm 12.08.2010 Lakeshore Plaza Shopping Center, located at the intersection of Mountain Road and Magothy Beach Road off MD Route 100 in Anne Arundel County, has scheduled a free Winter Holiday Event for this Saturday from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Royal Farms Signs Lease with St. John Properties for New Free-Standing Location at Baltimore Crossroads @95 09.28.2010 Royal Farms has signed a lease with St. John Properties, Inc. with the intention to construct a new 5786 square foot full-service convenience store within The Retail Village component of the Baltimore Crossroads@95 business community.
- St. John Properties Breaks Ground on Three New Class "A" Office Buildings Totaling 180,000 Square Feet at The GATE 09.17.2010 St. John Properties has initiated construction activities on three new Class “A” commercial office buildings at The Government and Technology Enterprise (The GATE), a 416-acre, state-of-the-art office and technology business park located immediately within Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) in Harford County.
- St. John Properties Sells Free-Standing Building Within Former North Point Drive-in Theatre Site for $1 Million 09.07.2010 St. John Properties, Inc. has sold a free-standing, 25,500 square foot building located within the former North Point drive-in theatre site to the Grand Lodge of Maryland Independent Order of Oddfellows for approximately $1 million.
- Comcast Business Class Hall of Fame 09.01.2010 Ed St. John selected by Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce, 2010